Happy Doomsday everyone!
Today is officially Armageddon according to the Mayan calendar (21 December 2012). So here’s a checklist of things to do to save yourself:
1. Get some white candles for protection (most likely from your own insanity)
2. Go to the top of the nearest mountain (to wait for rescue from aliens… you might be one of the lucky few to hitch-hike on board a spaceship)
3. Don’t forget to do one last charitable thing and give away all your savings to strangers
4. While you’re at it, might as well set fire to all your possessions and your home
5. If you haven’t already done so, better to get into an underground bunker and don’t reappear until at least Dec 23 (maximum safe distance)
6. Better bring a blow-up boat in case it’s a flood, a fire-proof suit in case it’s a meteor, and bug repellent in case it’s a plague of insects
If we all manage to survive and haven’t turned into eloi or morlocks ie. H G Wells, then Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2013! Armageddinouttahere!
Homo Sapien Leilanderthalensis 🙂
[…] as the end of the year approaches. At least this year, it isn’t Armaggedon (see my post from Dec 21 last year for more on this […]